Bosch GCL 2-160 Cross-Line Laser w/ Plumb Points (Open-Box)
The Bosch GCL 2-160 self-leveling cross-line laser with plumb points delivers all-in-one versatility, with highly visible lines and points that can be turned on independently or together for horizontal level, vertical level and plumb transfer applications. This laser has a visible range of 65 Ft. The receiver mode allows it to work with an optional Bosch line laser receiver (LR 6 or LR 7) for a working range of up to 165 Ft. It features VisiMax technology, which monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life. The smart pendulum system self-levels with an accuracy of up to +/-4 degree, and it indicates out-of-level condition. The manual mode locks lines for use at any angle by just switching the tool on in locked mode. Robust over-molded construction IP54 ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation. It comes with the RM 1 magnetic rotating mount that rotates 360 degree and includes a ceiling grid clip for use in ceiling-grid applications. The kit includes a hard carrying case for easy storage and transport.
(1) RM 1 Magnetic Rotating Mount
(1) Ceiling Grid Clip
(1) Hard Carry Case
(1) Laser Target Plate
(3) AA Batteries
- All-in-one functionality -- highly visible lines and points for horizontal leveling, vertical alignment and plumb point transfer applications
- Bright laser lines -- has a visible range of 65 Ft. with an accuracy of 1/8 In. at 33 Ft.
- Receiver mode -- for use with optional line laser receiver (LR 6 or LR 7) for a working range of up to 165 Ft. and/or in bright lighting
- Smart Pendulum System -- self levels and indicates out-of-level condition up to +/-4 degree
- RM 1 magnetic rotating mount -- included accessory rotates 360 degree while staying centered on the plumb point
- Includes a ceiling grid clip -- magnetizes to the RM 1 for use in ceiling-grid applications
- Manual mode -- locks lines for use at any angle
- Robust over-molded construction -- IP54 ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation
- Built-in VisiMax technology -- monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life