Leica Sprinter 150M Electronic Level
Save 0% Save %
Original price $1,360.00 - Original price $1,360.00
$1,360.00 - $1,360.00
Current price $1,360.00
The Leica Sprinter 150M is the perfect tools for advanced construction leveling tasks. Store up to 1’000 measurements, download and transfer them for further calculations to Excel® to a PC via USB. The delta height calculation and programs line leveling, cut & fill and monitoring facilitates your leveling jobs significantly.
- Aim and Focus: With its high-accuracy optical elements you simply aim and focus the staff as an optical level.
- Push the Button: With its easy one-button operation, Leica Sprinter does not need any intensive training. Simply push the red button to take the measurement. That‘s all you need to do.
- Read: Optical reading is no longer needed. The bar code on the staff determines height and distance which is displayed on a highly visible LCD display. There will be no misreading.
- Calculate: The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed: Delta height, Line leveling, Cut & fill, Tracking & monitoring
- Memorize: With their built-in memory for storing up to 1’000 points, the Sprinter 150?M avoids transcription errors.
- Download: data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter Data Loader enables a smooth data transfer to Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
- Height accuracies: Standard deviation height measurement per 1 km double run (ISO 17123-2)
- Electronic measurement: 1.5 mm
- Optical measurement: With standard aluminum E-scale/Numeral staff: 2.5 mm
- Single staff reading: Standard Deviation: 0.6 mm (electronic) and 1.2 mm (optical) at 30 m
- Distance accuracies: Standard deviation distance measurement 10 mm for D = 10 m and (Distance in m x 0.001) for D > 10 m
- Range: 2 –100 m (electronic)
- Measuring modes: Single and Tracking
- Time for single measurement: <3 sec
- Compensator: Magnet damped pendulum compensator (range +/- 10 min)
- Telescope: Magnification (optical) 24x
- Data storage: up to 1’000 points (only 150M)
- Environmental conditions: IP55
- Power supply: AA dry cells (4 x LR6/AA/AM3 1.5 V)