Bosch CST 19-202SC Magna-Trak MT202 Locator
Discount shown at checkout
Magna-Trak MT202 has all the features needed in a magnetic locator, ergonomically designed for complete one-handed operation. Locate ferrous objects underground, underwater, or in snow; PK Nails, Iron Pipes, Valve Covers, Masonry Nails, Manhole Covers, Cast Iron Water and Gas Lines, Surveyors Markers and More.
Object Depth. Depth Reception various on ground surface and mass of object.
Small Masonry Nail: up to 6 inches
Large Masonry Nail: up to 8 inches
Valve Box: up to 8 feet
Manhole Cover: up to 8 feet
5" Iron Pipe: up to 8 feet
Large Iron Tank: up to 15 feet
- Large LCD Display
- Digital readout and bar graph allow you to locate visually
- Used with audio tone allows for pinpoint accuracy, even in congested search areas
- Segmented battery level indicator means no power loss surprises
- Indicator cautions when detecting a power line
- Erase Function
- Lets you block out interference from a magnetic disturbance (such as a nearby fence)
- Membrane Switch
- Lets you adjust volume and sensitivity with the same hand that holds the locator
- No mechanical controls, membrane is sealed from dust and moisture
- Magnetic Speaker
- Enhanced to produce a richer tone for easier locating.
- Engineered Body
- Lightweight (only 3 lbs.)
- Water-resistant housing permits use in the rain
- Ergonomic handle with textured grip
Six "AA" 11/2 Volt Batteries, 100 hours of intermittent operation (with alkaline batteries), Approximately 2 lbs with batteries, 4' - 2 3/4" Length.