GeoMax EZiCAT i750xf GPS & Data Logging Cable Locator (834891)
- The highly intelligent i750xf locator has fully integrated GPS technology and data logging capability, logging information on how, when and importantly where the locator has been used.
- Quickly download and analyse the locating data via Bluetooth to the Logicat Vu software on your PC. Alternatively use the latest Logicat Vu Android or Apple IOS app to email data directly to the office for integration with Logicat Vu.
- Has the added benefit of extended low tracing frequencies, making locating and tracing buried utilities over long distances an easy and efficient task.
- Automatic pinpointing
- Fully integrated GPS
- Fully integrated data logging
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Depth estimation
- Modes: Power (default), radio, auto, 8kHz, 33kHz, 512Hz, 640Hz
- Hazard zone
- Pinpoint assist
- Signal strength indicator
- Built-in self test
- Service due indicator
- Power: 60Hz
- Radio: 15kHz to 60kHz
- Auto: Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter mode: 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz, 640Hz, 512Hz
- Depth range: Line = 0.3m to 3m, Sonde = 0.3m to 9.99m
- Depth accuracy*: 10%
- Bluetooth: Class 2 Low energy
- GPS**:Chipset (1): u-blox®GPS; Type: GPS L1C/A; Accuracy (2): Horizontal Position 2.5 m Autonomous, 2.0 m SBAS,CEP; Start time: Cold 45 s typical, Aided 7 s typical, Hot 1 s typical
- Memory capacity: 64MB
- Battery: 6 x AA Alkaline (IEC LR6) supplied
- Battery operating time: 40 h intermittent use (at 20°C)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 760 x 250 x 85mm
- Weight with batteries: 2.7Kg
*Depth to an undistorted signal.
** (1) All data/information according to manufacturer u-blox®GPS; GeoMax Positioning does not assume any liability whatsoever for such information. (2) Accuracy is dependent upon various factors including atmospheric conditions, multipath, obstructions, signal geometry and number of tracked satellites. NOTE: Transmitter Sold Separately.