GeoMax ZAL220 20x Automatic Level (840359)
GeoMax ZAL220 20X Automatic Level (840359)
The GeoMax ZAL200 series are dependable and durable tools specifically designed for construction professionals.
With three different types of magnification in this series, a new ergonomic and solid-built design, and full range of accessories and services, the GeoMax automatic levels provide great quality at affordable value.
- Accuracy: 2.5 mm
- Image: Erect
- Compensator: air-damped
- Magnification: 20x
- Field of View: <2.1 m at 100 m
- Shortest target distance from instrument axis: <1.0 m
- Working Range: +/- 15'
- Setting Accuracy: 0.5"
- Multiplication factor: 100
- Additive constant: 0
- Sensitivity: 8' / 2 mm
- Graduation: 360 degrees
- Graduation Interval: 1 degree
- Central fixing screw: 5/8"
- Built in bubble vial and mirror
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Protection: IP56
- ZAL232 Level
- Hard carrying case