Leica DD230 Smart Utility Cable Locator Package (6011595)
The Leica DD SMART utility locators and DX Shield software open the door to a connected world, anywhere, anytime. Leica DD SMART utility locators detect underground assets deeper, faster and more accurately. Understand site activity and utility locator use in greater detail with DX Shield software. The DD230/220 SMART locators are scalable and designed with the latest Bluetooth technology, providing a wire-free connection to mobile devices.
- Easy to use and learn with on board video support.
- Intuitive hardware and software significantly reduce errors.
- With usage alerts and system diagnostics, assets and site workers are protected
- With on board locate alerts and an automatic locate process, the DD SMART locators help to reduce time spent locating buried utilities and prevent utility damage.
- DX Shield software provides a space for utility analysis and a convenient connection between SMART locators to increase productivity and save time.
- DX Shield software allows you to gain a better understanding of task performance and site complexities with easy-to-use reports that provide a fast and convenient overview of product use, reducing utility strikes and saving direct repair costs and project downtime.
- Connect your DD SMART locator with the DX Field Shield app to enable automatic data synchronization and access your collected data using your mobile device - The DX Field Shield app provides operators with a remote transfer tool, linking data from the site to DX Manager Shield or DX Office Shield. DX Manager Shield provides organisations with a centralized hosted platform for multiple users, across multiple sites. The site notes and photos from DX Field Shield document site activities. DX Office Shield provides organisations with a scalable local solution on a single-source platform.
- Power: 50 / 60 Hz, mains electrical and harmonics
- Radio: 15kHz to 60kHz
- Auto: Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter Modes: 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz
- Depth Range: Line 0.1m to 5m, Line 4 inches to 16.4 feet, Sonde 0.1m to 10m, Sonde 4 inches to 32.8 feet
- Depth Accuracy*: 5% (*Depth to an undistorted signal)
- Bluetooth: Class 2 BLE dual mode module, Bluetooth Classic 2.1, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)
- GPS**: Chipset (1): u-blox®GPS, Receiver Type: GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1, Accuracy (2): Horizontal Position 2.5 m, Autonomous, 2.0 m SBAS,CEP, Start time: Cold 45 s typical, Aided 7 s typical, Hot 1 s typical (** (1) All data/information according to manufacturer u-blox®GPS; Leica Geosystems does not assume any liability whatsoever for such information. (2) Accuracy is dependent upon various factors including atmospheric conditions, multi-path, obstructions, signal geometry and number of tracked satellites.)
- Memory Capacity: 8 GB internal memory
- Environmental Standard: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C, -4 °F to +122°F
- Battery: 7.4V Rechargeable Li – Ion
- Battery operating time ***: 15 h (*** Constant use at 20°C/68°F)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 765x290x93mm, 30.12 x11.42x3.66 inches
- Weight with batteries: 2.7Kg, 5.95 lbs
DA230 1 Watt Transmitter:
- Induction Mode Frequencies: 32.768 (33) kHz / 8.192 (8) kHz
- Power Output: Up to 1 Watt max.
- Direct Connection Mode Frequencies: 131.072 (131) kHz / 32.768 (33) kHz / 8.192 (8) kHz/512 Hz / 640 Hz
- Environmental Standard: IP67
- Operating Temperature: 20 °C to +50 °C / -4 °F to +122°F
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C, / -40°F to +158°F
- Battery: 7.4V Rechargeable Li–ion
- Battery operating time **: 15 h (**Defined at 20°C (77°F) power level 2)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 250 x 206 x 113 mm / 9.84 x 8.11 x / 4.45 inches
- Weight with batteries: 2.38Kg / 5.25 lbs
- DD230 Smart Utility Cable Locator
- DA230 1 Watt Signal Transmitter
- Transmitter extension cable
- System Carry Bag
- Li-Ion battery packs and chargers for locator and transmitter
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty