Leica Lino L6G
Leica Lino L6G 3x360 Green Laser Highlights:
360° Alignment with Outstanding Visibility
- Horizontal and two vertical 360° green laser lines
- Best visibility due to green Ultra-power laser diodes
- Self-leveling over wide range
- Fixed plumb point due to integrated base
- Adjustable strength of laser lines
- Operating range of up to 35 metres
- Li-Ion power for up to 11 h
- Uninterrupted working with Triple-Power concept
- Smart magnetic adapters versatile usage
Green Visibility -- Green Lino laser lines are four times more visible to the human eye in comparison to red ones. This makes green lasers more suitable for longer distances and increases visibility in bright environments.
Li-Ion Innovative -- Li-Ion power lasts for hours. There is no interruption to your work for battery charging and no need to constantly exchange Alkaline batteries.
Self-leveling -- The Leica Lino automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level (up to +/- 4-degree). If the tilt is outside the limit, the instrument activates a visual alert to prevent errors.
Preferred Settings -- Save your laser line settings and their intensity on the device so it is ready to use when it's turned on.
Continuous Working -- Run your laser with Li-Ion, Alkaline or connect it to the power supply. Continue working with the smart triple power concept.
Rugged Design -- The Leica Linos are dust and spray water protected. This makes them tough instruments suitable for today's jobsite condition
The Lino L6G Package includes:
- Leica Lino L6G
- Quick start guide
- Soft bag
- Li-Ion battery pack incl. charger and plugs
- Alkaline battery tray
- Laser target
- TWIST 250 magnetic multi functional adapter
- UAL 130 wall-mount adapter
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty card