Leica Piper 100G Green Pipe Laser 6016059 Package
Tough and robust the Leica Piper 100G laser housing is made from cast aluminum and is completely water proof.
It features a large LED display which shows the grade & level indication and battery status. It is ideal for sanitary and storm sewer construction, gravity flow pipes and any place where a single line and grade are required with only one laser beam.
This pipe laser has a range of 200 meters and grade ranges of -10% to +25%. Standard battery life is 40 hours. The Leica Piper 100 does not include Alignmaster. If Alignmaster is required please select the Leica Piper 200 Laser.
- Green Laser Diode - 520 nm
- 4.8 mW maximum Laser Output
- 200m Working Range
- -10 % to +25 % Grade Range
- -15 % to +30 % Self-levelling Range
- Line Movement: 6 m meters @ 30 meters
- Battery type and life: Lithium-Ion, 40 hours
- Operating Temp: -20° to +50° C
- Weight: 2 kg
- Seal - IPX8
- Wireless remote control up to 150 meres
- Piper 100G Laser with carry case (LC3R)
- GKL311 single Charger Prof 3000
- GEB221 Battery int. Li-Ion 7.4V/4400mAh
- Target Assy w/ insert 150mm-300mm - blue