Stonex SR35-U External Radio (B45-460216)
SR35 is a high power radio modem for transmitting RTK corrections from a basic GNSS receiver. The transmission power can be selectable by the user from 5W up to 35W reaching distances up to 50km. The radio has numerous settings that can define communication protocols, channel width and transmission frequency, thus full compatibility with other external radio modems or integrated in a GNSS receiver.
FULL OPERATING MODE
SR35 is used to transmit RTK corrections from a base station, but can also be used as a radio receiver. In addition, the retransmission function can be activated, or the radio placed between a base and a rover increasing the coverage area of the RTK correction. Finally, the Network Repeater functionality allows the SR35 to receive an RTK correction through the integrated GSM modem and retransmit it through the radio modem (Bridge Functionality).
SOFTWARE AND ANDROID APP FOR SIMPLE MANAGEMENT
For a simple configuration of the radio it is possible to use the PC software or the APP developed in an Android environment which allows a fast and complete management of the SR35.
- LM.GK224.AAZ, Cable with clamps to connect ext. battery and cable 30-350072
- LM.GK185.ABL, Cable 5pin Lemo/5pin Lemo/SAE to connect GPS to ext. radiomodem/ext.battery
- LM.GK186.ABL, cable to connect receiver and external radio
- TRB1, holder for QC430/450A antenna on tripod
- Soft bag for GPS and controller (SB-100)
|Data Sheet||Download Product Information|