Topcon RL-H5A Rotary Laser with LS-80X and Tripod + Rod Package
The Topcon RL-H5A Horizontal Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is a multi-purpose laser ideal for grading, excavating, site preparation, concrete works, and other general construction projects. When used with a receiver, it offers a long operating range up to 2,600 ft. in diameter. This laser level also offers an accuracy of up to 1/16" at 100 ft. and is self-leveling within 5º.
For added precision and accuracy, the RL-H5A features a manual single-axis leveling mode and rotates 600 times per minute. This horizontal rotating laser is simple to use, intuitive, and re-levels itself immediately if the device is disturbed on the job.
With an IP66 rating, the Topcon RL-H5A is protected from dust and low-pressure water jets. This rotary laser uses either a dry cell or a rechargeable battery that can power the device up to 100 hours, making it the great companion for a long day at work.
- 2,624 ft. Range & ±1/16" Accuracy
- Range up to 2,600' with laser receiver
- Accuracy ±1/16 inch at 100 feet
- Manual single-axis leveling
- Self-leveling within ±5 degrees
- Rotation speed: 600 RPM
- IP66 dustproof and water resistant
- Battery life up to 100 hours
- Multi-purpose laser
Topcon RL-H5A Rotary Laser with LS-80X Receiver and Alkaline Battery, Aluminum Tripod + Rod Package Includes:
- Topcon RL-H5A Horizontal Self-Leveling Rotary Laser
- Receiver mounting bracket
- Hard carrying case
- LS-80X Laser receiver
- Alkaline Battery
- User manual
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Aluminum Tripod
- Aluminum Grade Rod