GeoMax Ezitex t100 Signal Transmitters (818082)
The EZiTEX t100 signal transmitter is compact, robust and easy to use to generate ground frequencies.
The EZiTEX range of signal transmitters are dual frequency and have been designed in conjunction with the EZiCAT cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace or locate buried cables and pipes.
We would always recommend using a EZiTEX signal transmitter whenever you are trying to locate buried utilities.
- Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference.
- Improved detection of inactive utilities such as street lights.
- Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator.
- Enables you to locate non-conductive utilities (e.g plastic, concrete etc) when used in conjunction with EZiSYSTEM accessories.
- Using an EZiTEX signal transmitter will significantly improve the locate process and reduce utility damage.
- Frequency / Mode: 8 & 33 kHz, mixed 8/33
- Protection: IP67 (case Lid closed; IP65 (case lid open)
- Direct Connection: (300 Ohms) 1W max
- Induction (Max): Up to 1W max
- Power output: 4 levels
- Batteries: 4 x D alkaline (IEC LR20) supplied
- Battery Life: 30 hours intermittent use (at 20°C)
- Weight & Dimensions: 2.5 kg - 105mm (H) x 190mm (D) x 235mm (W)