Northwest NSLP500B Transit Level Package
This Transit Level is accurate and easy-to-use. It's designed for the different leveling applications that you will find on todays job site. This instrument can handle various tasks, whether you need to level foundations, patios or decks, run straight lines, plumb walls or turn angles, perform different grading applications, streets, curbs or landscaping, or any other light construction leveling application. Designed to withstand the rigor of everyday field use, NSL500B is an excellent choice for your level requirements. Includes Plumb Bob, and Hard Carrying Case.
- Non-strip focus knob prevents breakage and lens damage
- Working Range: 200 ft.
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/4" @ 100 ft.
- Angular Accuracy: within 1 degree
- Sliding lock levers to lock telescope
- Built-in sunshade reduces glare
- Large effective aperture and coated lens for sharp image
- Rubber eyepiece cap protects eyeglasses
- Durable, brass leveling screws
- Dust protected eyepiece with fixed crosshairs for accuracy
- High precision glass leveling vial
- 5 ft short focus for maximum usable range
- One piece aluminum telescope body
- Electrostatically powder coated for added durability
- 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
- 5/8 x 11 thread fits all tripods sold today
- Northwest NSL500 Level-Transit
- Aluminum Dome-head Tripod
- 8' Level Rod in ft/10ths/100ths
- Plumb bob
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual